The Marina offers roughly 2,340 linear feet of dock space available for up to 30 super-yachts over 100ft in length. Approximately 80 berths are available for smaller vessels and super-yacht tenders. Reserve your Berth today and enjoy the wide range of amenities
- Electricity with a wide array of power options up to 480V, 3Phase, 200AMPS
- Black water pump out
- Dock Space for fueling via tanker
- Dock support and dock coordination
- Customs Clearance and Immigration Assistance
- Trash disposal
- Concierge Services
- Berths for tenders
- Long & Short Term Leases
An application form and full payment for mooring charges is required upon arrival at Caroline Bay Marina, if an earlier deposit has not already been made in advance for the planned length of stay.
All Berth Holders are required to carry hull and liability insurance.
All owners/captains of vessels will be required to provide contact details along with emergency numbers and a credit card upon arrival for charges incurred during their stay at Caroline Bay Marina. This includes, but is not restricted to:
- Additional night's stay beyond planned departure date
- Ice Store:
- Small bags are charged at $6.00/bag;
- Large bags are charged at $12.00/bag
- Water is included in dockage fees
Third Party Services are arranged with one of our Marina Supervisors. They can also assist with any service arrangements you may require.
The Caroline Bay Marina also offers a Lounge on the second floor of the Marina building for the exclusive use of our Captains, crew and guests.
Please send us a current photo of the vessel and make your reservation using our online reservations form.
Contact us for current rates